* Selected by the European Commission as an Erasmus Mundus Course: an example of excellence in European Higher Education
* Gain a European Joint Master Diploma from two Universities
* Apply for funding with an Erasmus+/Erasmus Mundus grant
* Build your own personalized study plan from 50+ optional modules
* 1 year of Classes + 1 year Research
* Classes in English - improve your English and learn new languages
* Understand all the fields necessary for the management of chemical safety:
Design of new chemicals
Green industrial processes
* Visit at least two European countries
ChIR applications for 2018-2020 are open between November 1, 2017 and March 1, 2018.
Note: The 2018-2020 edition of ChIR will NOT provide Erasmus Mundus grants. Please do not apply unless you are sure that, if selected, you will be able to pay the costs by means other than the Erasmus Mundus funding.