* Selected by the European Commission as an Erasmus Mundus Course: an example of excellence in European Higher Education
* Gain a European Joint Master Diploma from two Universities
* Apply for funding with an Erasmus+/Erasmus Mundus grant
* Build your own personalized study plan from 50+ optional modules
* 1 year of Classes + 1 year Research
* Classes in English - improve your English and learn new languages
* Understand all the fields necessary for the management of chemical safety:
Design of new chemicals
Green industrial processes
* Visit at least two European countries
Regular ChIR applications for 2018-2020 will open on November 1, 2017.
Note: the EMMC-ChIR was funded by the European Commission for five editions. It will apply for further funding, but at this time there is no assurance that Erasmus Mundus studentships will be available for the 2018-2020 edition.